Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Respect ya'll.

These days I find myself having a deep respect for the type of person who can treat everyone with the same respect. The type of person who is kind to everyone. This is the kind of person I find myself trying to be. However, I fail dreadfully. I find myself trying to hang around these type of people, hoping they will begin to rub off on me. I think we need these type of people around us. It's these type of people who make others feel welcome, and maybe even make them feel good. It's these type of people that keep assholes like me in line.
I try harder to find people that kind to everyone, then I try to imitate their actions in one way or another. I get so damn sick of the way I find myself and many others treating people. To be honest I get down right pissed at myself when I look back and begin to think about how I treated someone.
Changing the way you treat others is much easier said than done, but it is one of those things we all have to keep trying to change if we want to see any different actions from ourselves.
I encourage everyone to challenge themselves to treat everyone equally.
"Enjoy life and take the Lord along for the ride"-Alva Sample
God Bless.

No comments: