Saturday, October 3, 2009

My mind is wanderin...

These days my mind can’t help but wander, while I work I am always thinking of other things. The other day tempers were high at the farm. It’s been a pretty crappy summer for my uncle and cousin because of the rain and they are running out of harvest worthy sod. Piling was stressful that day, and while I was standing on the back of a tractor piling sod that was less then desirable my mind began to wander back to summer. I miss my summer experience; I miss the good times with friends. I miss the time spent with family. The last time the whole family had a day together was back in July when we spent the day in Wasagaming. I haven’t seen much of my family these days. I only see them when I come home late at night to shower and rest for another early morning. I don’t get to see much of friends anymore. Last time I hung out with friends was 2 weeks ago. My mind wanders most when I am mowing the fields, long hours alone in a tractor and my mind gets to dreaming. With all this time to think and all this time alone has brought me into a state of dissatisfaction… Damn…

No comments: