Saturday, February 27, 2010

Learning.

I have been learning new things about myself lately. I haven't had any big realizations about myself, I have mainly just been noticing little things that I didn't pay much attention to before.
Here is a little taste. (Because I know you are dying to hear what I am learning...)

I like the money I am making from a full-time job, but I am not sure if I am as ready for a full-time job as I once thought.

I like my job, but I don't like being exhausted all week. This has brought a whole new appreciation for weekends.

I don't mind being alone at times, but I do not like eating a meal alone. I have no idea why I dislike eating alone. Something about a meal that should be shared.

I don't hang out with my friends enough.

Drumming can either relax me, or send my frustrations over the edge.

I spend too much money, but I am also pretty cheap.

I am really good in bed... I can sleep for hours. (Ha!)

That's some things I have noticed about myself... They have been bouncing around in my head for a while so I figured I would dump them out.

Keep the good times glowin'.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Your good in bed eh?

Thanks for the laugh.