Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Amazing Physical Specimen...

The other day I found my self in a local Safeway buying some drinks. While in line I happened to notice the cashier (who thankfully was a female) givin’ me the visual rundown, in other words, she was pretty much checking me out. Now I, being the amazing physical specimen that I am, was not surprised by this. When it was my turn to purchase my items she seemed to be a tad gigglier than with the previous two customers. I did not know how to react to this. When the time came to give her my phone number for the sweet Safeway discounts she asked for my number 2 more times. “Okay sorry, I’m going to need that ONE more time.”

I have come to two conclusions about this; either she had a terrible hearing problem or she was trying to memorize my number. Whatever the case is it was a huge confidence booster. After leaving I rushed to my friend’s house to tell him of this. We laughed…

This story is true. I found this whole experience hilarious. I think about it from time to time and laugh. I would be lying if I were to say she was not good looking.


She has not called… Yet.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

She will call....they always do.

Just kidding. What do I know?

Unknown said...

Awe...

Jordan said...

Oh my Jesse! I love this! Maybe visit le Safeway again :).

Jesse Watt said...

I am out of her league.

Anonymous said...

I agree Jesse. She would call if she knew what was good for her but you don't need to slum it. Go with a girl who remembers your number the first time...
By the way I love your posts