Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Shabing.

Well, I have been quite inactive on this, my blog. Now I realize this is probably disappointing for the masses, but I assure you I will try to post a little more frequently.
These past couple weeks have blossomed into great weeks for me. Last week I took a week off of work to make the trip to Covenant Heights for teen camp (insert joyous noises here). This week brought more good days. Rain, I must say I enjoyed the rainy days. Today brought a late work start (1 pm) which allowed me to sleep my face off this morning. Something I needed and appreciated.

Just a little update for everyone who was concerned.

P.s.
As for the title, it is from a story i wrote for school last year. I found it while rummaging through an old school binder. I am still considering sharing it.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Please share. :D