Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Haza for a change of season!

Halloween has been over for a bit now and I can’t even explain how thankful I am for that. Oh how I loathe that time of year. Some of the “decorations” that people think of are just disgusting, or just so ridiculous I want to be a juvenile delinquent that mutilates the set-up with a carefully chosen tool of destruction. But now it is over, and already the gear has been shifted to Christmas. Christmas on the other hand is a holiday I used to be neutral to, but now sit in a somewhat antsy anticipation for its arrival. I love that time of year so much. I love the thought of being with family, smiling faces, the act of giving, and who doesn’t like receiving a hilarious or clever gift? I find it a bit odd that I am already thinking about Christmas when we are missing the most important part, snow. But the store set-ups and all my new snow gear has me anxiously waiting for the first snow fall, and the holidays and the first trip out onto the lake for some ice fishing. Ah it is truly wonderful.

No comments: