Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Movin' Up!

So I am just beginning the third week at my new job of basement construction and I really like it so far. For the first time in a long time I actually feel motivated to drag my self out of bed. Even though I am far from being a valuable employee at the moment, ( In other words I suck at the job, For now.) I really enjoy the work. It is definitely not always the easiest work for me, it’s very physical and usually lots of physical activity is hard for a fat guy with out much time to refuel. I still feel motivated to keep at it. Another plus is I feel like I am doing something useful with myself. I have made a lot of goals recently, some I probably have no business in trying to complete, but I hope that with the money I save from this job I can begin to fulfill some of the goals I have made.


I guess you can say “I’m movin’ up!”

2 comments:

cody anderson said...

You'll be ripped before you know it...

Jordan said...

Haha! There you go buddy! Thats what I like to hear! ... ! <-- Thats another ! mark just for kicks...!
!
! !
! ! !