Monday, August 25, 2008

Challenges

This summer has taught me a lot of things. I've learned a lot about God, and I feel my relationship has grown in massive steps this summer. God has been challenging me this summer. At the beginning of summer I asked God to challenge me through out summer, but I was definitly not expecting what I got. The challenges He has given me this summer, pretty much "knocked me off my feet". I'm so glad I have great friends that pray for me, give me advice, and encourage me, through these challenges. I believe God has used these challenges for good, I feel so much closer to Him, and I feel comfort while I face daily things. I've been challenged with friendships, and I've been challenged by change. God showed me parts in my life that need improvement, He has also showed me parts in my life that need a complete "overhaul". Some of these challenges have brought new found emotions along with them. I believe I have changed so much during this summer, and I'm thrilled to be groing closer to God. His love has amazed me, and comforted me like I've never felt before. I love God, and I'm so excited to be groing closer to Him.


No comments: