Tuesday, August 26, 2008

worship

During work, I have a lot of time to think on things, which sometimes isn't such a great thing, because things that are bugging me fill my mind. Lately it's been different... Lately I've thought a lot about praise and worship, and what the words actually mean in some of the songs I really like. All I can really say is, I'm beginning to enjoy praise and worship more than I ever have. Don't get me worng, I have always loved praise and worship, but I never really took the time to do it alone, and on my time. But now that I've taken time, when sitting in the tractor, and listened to worship, and thought about what the song is saying... My experience has been SO much better. God really shows Himself through praise, and when you meet Him in that place... Well for me, it gives me shivers. I am loving praise and worship more than ever these days.
Praise and worship shouldn't be the only time we worship God though. I think thanking God for His amazing creation, is a form of worship. I thank God so much for all He's done for me. Giving me great friends, that help, and encourage me. God has so much to be worshiped for. He gave us life! We should thank Him and worship Him for that. He's surrounded us with creation, that if we take time to enjoy, we can learn a lot from. He's set out a plan for our lives. He died for our sins, He's given us eternal life in Him. He loves us and will always forgive us. He will never leave nor foresake us. The list for what we can worship God for is endless. I's up to us to take time in our lives, and give God this worship.

No comments: