Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Comfort of God

It's been blowing my mind lately, just the stuff that is going on in my life, that usually would get me down and make me angry. Lately though it is a totally different story. I'm really feeling the comfort of God. I must say, I'm so greatful to have this comfort. I know that without God I would not be able to handle these situations.Everyone should turn to God first. God gives comfort like no other, no matter what situation you may be facing. Even if you're facing a challenge you think there was no way out of, God can help us through it. God is waiting for us, and He will always be there for us. So when we are having trouble with something, and are being brought down by something, may we turn to God, and feel His hand of comfort and peace.

No comments: